Shipping & Delivery
At this moment Italiology ships its’ products to the EU countries, the UK and the USA.
This is a temporary solution as we want to get the taxes right in Canada, Australia & New Zealand and the countries in the rest of the world. We apologise for the inconvenience and we are trying our best at the moment.
The shipping rates are live. This means they are calculated exactly the same way they are calculated for us. We do not make any money on your shipping. Our goal is to enable free shipping above a certain amount of money spent in our store.
Shipping is calculated on the checkout page once you have entered the country you want our products to be shipped to.
1. Payment via PayPal (www.paypal.com).
2. Payment by card via Stripe (www.stripe.com)
3. In Poland only: payment via Przelewy24 – www.przelewy24.pl. Przelewy24 is connected to almost all the banks in Poland.
4. Payment though Sofort (www.klarna.com/sofort/)
5. Apple Pay/Google Pay.
1. International shipping is weight based.
2. Shipping in Poland is possible via Inpost courier and Inpost parcel lockers.
3. UK: Printed goods are sent by Royal Mail. Everything else is sent to UK by normal postal services.
If you have any questions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to Covid-19 the production and delivery times have increased causing much inconvenience. Unfortunately there is nothing Italiology can do in this situation. We ask you to bear with us and please keep shopping. It’s keeping us alive.